Sunday, March 9, 2008

Reflection on Presentations

My favorite presentation was Andrew Owens' on fertilization. He had a great balance between use of humor and of highly technical terms. Usually discussions about fertilization and reproduction are difficult to give, but Andrew did a really good job. He also told the class that he chose to do the presentation because he was enrolled in a reproduction class. I think it's safe to say that he has mastered the material.

I also really enjoyed Amber Meisenheimers presentation on all-inclusive vacations. I've already chosen my spring break destination this year (Montana) but if I hadn't then this presentation would have been very helpful. I enjoyed when Amber showed a picture of Atlantis resort in the Bahamas, which is probably my dream vacation spot.

I really enjoyed doing this project because I got to know my classmates better. No one seemed especially nervous which was particularly impressive.

3 comments:

Jacki B said...

Hey Lindsey, I reflected on your Perfect Hard Boiled Egg presentation! It was quite original and well done.

Daniel Kinn said...

Yo Lindsey, i reflected on your presentation. The rest of my blog is about the other stuff we did at our meeting. You should read it I think it is funny. Later.

Johnsie said...

Hey Lindsey, so i forgot to write that I commented on your presentation in my blog! You did a great job of telling all of the class how to make the perfect hard boiled egg!