Saturday, February 23, 2008

Free blog topic

I have no idea what to write about. I feel like this should be really easy but everything that I think to write about it either really boring or really personal. Sooo I'll write a little bit about my plans for tonight, because they are neither boring or personal!
Tonight my friends and I are going to the Rodeo finals at the T Ed. Garrison Arena! I've never been to a rodeo but I like horses, bulls, and adventure, so I think this should be pretty fun! I just went onto the website and found that the rodeo starts at 8, so we should probably leave around 7:30 or so, which means we should all meet up around 6ish. I love getting together with my friends because there are about 15 of us who always go places together. We've even been to Georgia, Maryland, and North Carolina as a group several times.
This is a good transition into another topic! I LOVE my group of friends. We all lived in Johnstone together freshman year (the only co-ed dorm) and have been really close ever since. My roommates both lived in Johnstone, my boyfriend (who also lived in Johnstone) lives with all J-stoners. (That's the nick-name for anyone who lived in Johnstone, past and present.) There are 5 more apartments that I can think of off the top of my head that are made up of our friends from Jstone. We all get together on a weekly basis, if not nightly. It's hard to explain the relationship that we all have with eachother. We're like a big happy family. I'll invite all of them to my wedding.
I'm watching this show on MTV right now where the guys from the show "Jackass" are promoting their new website. (Jackassworld.com in case you were interested) Right now they're duct taping themselves to each other. This might be the worst television I've ever seen, I have to change the channel.
Well I'm going to grab some lunch and find something better on TV. I'll see you in class!

No comments: