Saturday, January 12, 2008

My first blog EVER!

Hello! My name is Lindsey and this is my very first blog ever. Woo hoo, it's kind of exciting :o). I'm a junior business management major with a minor in sociology. I figure that because managers will need to deal with groups of people, and sociology is the study of groups of people, that this major and minor would work well together! But we shall see... I'm from Long Island, NY but I'm no stranger to the south. My dad was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee and my mom's side of the family all live in Tennessee and Georgia. My uncle Bill says that I'm "southern by blood." I have an older sister named Jen who graduated from Clemson last May and now lives in Charleston. That's how I found Clemson, if anyone was wondering... I have a WONDERFUL boyfriend named Kevin who just referred to what I'm doing right now as "bloggin." Well that's pretty much it for now, so I'll see ya in class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin!

Looking forward to working with you this semester, Lindsey!